A few months ago, I conducted a global market research, asking executives, middle management, and senior individuals who are about that same level, as well as industry experts, what they think today’s business headwinds are and what their biggest challenges are. That resulted in a list of top 10 global business challenges:
- Leadership & Management Issues
- Hiring Difficulties & Retention
- Layoffs & Costs
- Hybrid / Remote Work
- Burnout / Well-Being
- Measure Performance / Productivity / Feedback
- Incentives / Motivation
- Business Priority Changes
- Uncertainties / Unpredictability
Do you experience some or all of the same challenges?
Are you reacting to them or are you responding?
In order to respond and thrive in this complex and rapidly changing world, not just react and survive, the organization needs to be flexible and nimble. For the organization to be flexible and nimble, it needs its workforce to be happy, engaged, and high performing.
Do you agree? Would this be the outcome that you would like?
If so, then this program is for you. This program addresses 9 out of the top 10 global business challenges, taking a holistic view of what needs to change and how to change in order to achieve the outcome. It helps caring senior leaders, like you, learn how to create an environment that allows the employees to be happy, engaged, and high-performing, so you can respond and adapt to this rapidly changing world.
In this 6-week program, you’ll learn how to:
1. Lead in a way that employees would love to follow you no matter the circumstances.
2. Create a psychologically safe environment so your employees would speak up freely and you can get diverse perspectives.
3. Build trust with your employees and create trusting relationships so that your employees would feel empowered and confident to experiment and perform at their best.
4. Evaluate and change corporate processes and policies to enable organizational flexibility and nimbleness so that the organization can respond and adapt to this rapidly changing world.
5. Take care of your personal well-being, live with intention, and increase your own productivity.
- Week 1: 21st Century Leadership
- Week 2: Psychological Safety
- Week 3: Trust
- Week 4: Business Agility
- Week 5: Well-Being
- Week 6: Case studies & Wrap Up
You’ll get a daily 5-minute audio clip for you to listen to on your own time. Each day, the audio clip will tackle an idea within the weekly topic and ends with a practical step that you can apply straight away.
On top of that, you’ll get a weekly 45-minute 1-on-1 coaching with me, to discuss how you’ve applied that knowledge, your challenges, and your success.
- This six-week program starts on Mondays.
- The weekly 45-minute 1-on-1 coaching session date/time will be mutually agreed upon before the program starts.
- Regular Price: USD 7500
- Special Price: USD 4997 (over USD 2500 savings!)
The special price offer ends on August 31.
Click here for the manager version