A few months ago, I conducted a global market research, asking executives, middle management, and senior individuals who are about that same level, as well as industry experts, what they think today’s business headwinds are and what their biggest challenges are. That resulted in a list of top 10 global business challenges:
- Leadership & Management Issues
- Hiring Difficulties & Retention
- Layoffs & Costs
- Hybrid / Remote Work
- Burnout / Well-Being
- Measure Performance / Productivity / Feedback
- Incentives / Motivation
- Business Priority Changes
- Uncertainties / Unpredictability
Do you experience some or all of the same challenges?
Are you reacting to them or are you responding?
In order to respond and thrive in this complex and rapidly changing world, not just react and survive, the organization needs to be flexible and nimble. For the organization to be flexible and nimble, it needs its workforce to be happy, engaged, and high performing.
Do you agree? Would this be the outcome that you would like?
If so, then this program is for you. This program addresses 9 out of the top 10 global business challenges, taking a holistic view of what needs to change and how to change in order to achieve the outcome. It helps caring leaders, like you, learn how to create an environment that allows the employees to be happy, engaged, and high-performing, so you can respond and adapt to this rapidly changing world.
In this 6-week program, you’ll learn how to:
1. Lead in a way that employees would love to follow you no matter the circumstances.
2. Create a psychologically safe environment so your employees would speak up freely and you can get diverse perspectives.
3. Build trust with your employees and create trusting relationships so that your employees would feel empowered and confident to experiment and perform at their best.
4. Evaluate and change corporate processes and policies to enable organizational flexibility and nimbleness so that the organization can react and adapt to this rapidly changing world.
5. Communicate with senior executives so that you have the confidence to approach and influence the executives in your organization.
6. Take care of your personal well-being, live with intention, and increase your own productivity.
- Week 1: 21st Century Leadership
- Week 2: Psychological Safety
- Week 3: Trust
- Week 4: Business Agility
- Week 5: How to Influence Senior Executives
- Week 6: Well-Being
You’ll get a weekly 25-30 minute video teaching for you to watch at your own time (outline listed above). After each video teaching, there is homework. Then you’ll meet weekly for 1 hour with your fellow cohort members and me to discuss your progress / challenges / what you’ve learned / what you’ve tried.
On top of that, you’ll have access to a Slack community where you can ask questions to each other and me, or celebrate some success after you’ve tried something, or lament some challenges that you’re facing.
The six-week pilot program begins on Monday, February 13 for EMEA, APAC & Americas regions.
The weekly 1-hour cohort session date/time will be mutually agreed upon before the pilot starts.
- For EMEA & Americas regions, the 1-hour cohort session would likely be between 9am – noon Pacific Time (17:00 – 20:00 GMT)
- For APAC & Americas regions, it would likely be between 5-8pm Pacific Time (9am – noon SGT, noon – 3pm AEDT, 2-5pm NZDT)
- Regular Price: USD 5000
- Special Pilot Price: USD 1997 (over USD 3000 savings!)
This pilot is limited to 10 participants only!