On top of that, I offer the following services both remote and in person:
- Assessments – Through 1-on-1 and team interviews, I work with you to define your goals, define our approach, and collect relevant data. Then I write and present my results in a report, which includes short-term and long-term recommendations, specific actions you can select, and derived metrics from your measurements.
- Coaching – Executive coaching and management mentoring. We’ll talk about what you do now, what the role of a manager is in the 21st century, and how you can get there. Sometimes, you just need to talk to another experienced executive who has encountered similar problems. I can structure a coaching engagement to answer your questions, and help you see how to be most effective. This can be 1-on-1 or a group of leaders in the same organisation.
- Consulting – I help you identify your unique strengths and manage your weaknesses, whether it be developing leadership skill or your organisational agility, managing your portfolio, projects or risks, or hiring, developing and rewarding people. I suggest options for you and you decide on an appropriate set of actions. If you like, I could help you plan how to accomplish those activities and coach you through those changes.
- Talks & Workshops – Are you in leadership? Are you involved in hiring, performance management or budgeting? Do you want to build your remote and hybrid expertise? Then these are for you. I use stories, interactions, and experiential approaches in my talks and workshops to help people learn – sometimes in as little as 20 minutes.
- Facilitation – Do your new-to-remote teams need a little facilitation to get going? Do you have scrum masters, agile coaches or other leaders who need some facilitation help? I facilitate both structured meetings and informal communications. Clients have found my retrospective facilitation especially helpful when it’s a sticky, very complex and highly political project.
Interested? Email me or schedule a time to talk.